Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 27, 2008

BEING ADDICTED

Sucking the blood right from my ventricles,
creeping in my body like a serpentine,
I wish i had left it before-
but it keeps me moving alright....

sometimes it leaves me in a lurk,
sometimes it drags me to death,
nevertheless,i feel so strong-
i wish i had got it before....


HEY FRIENDS!i'm not a myriad,
nor am i a mystic,
i am just a hypocrite like u all
hiding my weaknesses like a creep....


come on,give me the methadone,
i don't want to die so early-
i have just lived a minuscule-
many things still left in me.

people around me can sense the peril,
they urge me to come out of it-
but how can i make them understand?
it gives me my life's feel.


HEY FRIENDS!i am not a pshycho,
nor am i an angel,
i am just a scout of your conscience-
waiting to be lynched to "HELL"....



No comments: